Chair and Presenters' Instruction
- For sessions requested the chairs, please log in the designated Zoom URL 30 minutes prior to the session you will be chairing.
- Secretariat will make an announcement to start the sessions. Please start the session after this announce.
- The time schedule is very tight. Please finish the session on time.
Oral presenters’ Instructions
1) Presentation format
It will be either a live distribution format or a pre-recorded your presentation data.
If your session is live lecture or live discussion, please log in the designated Zoom URL 30 minutes prior to the session.
- JSID Award Lecture, JSID Kisaragi Award, Award Ceremony*
- ......On the day, it will be delivered in the form of a live lecture.
*Award Ceremony includes some pre-recording data.
- International Psoriasis Mini Symposium, JSID-Asia-Oceania-Forum
- ......Please register the presentation data in advance, and after the session, only the question and answer session will be held in Live.
- Tanioku Kihei Memorial Lecture, JDS Symposium
- ......Please register the presentation data in advance and deliver it on time. There is no time for questions and answers.
- Sun Pharma RISING SUN AWARD, LEO Foundation Awards 2020, Maruho Research Award Presentations, Co-sponsored seminar
- ......The delivery method is different for each session. Please check the timetable.
Plenary and Concurrent Oral Session Speakers
- Plenary Session I / II
- ......Please register the presentation data in advance, and only the question and answer session will be held in Live at the designated time.
- Concurrent Oral Session 1-13
- ......Please register the presentation data in advance and deliver it on demand during the 45JSID meeting. There is no time for questions and answers.
2) Presentation Time
Please prepare your presentation data according to the following time.
- Plenary and Concurrent Speakers:
- Plenary Session I / II 12 minutes for presentation and discussion
Concurrent Oral Session 1-13 9 minutes for presentation and no discussion
- Invited Speakers:
- As announced individually.
3) How to prepare your presentation data
Presenters for Live Lecture
- You will be asked to make a presentation on your own PC.
- It does not matter what kind of PC model, OS and application software is used. Video and audio can also be used.
- When using videos, please be careful so that the videos do not move smoothly due to your own communication environment or PC specifications.
Presenters for Pre-recorded data
Please check the "Data Registration (Oral / Poster)" page on this website and register.
(Data registration period: November 4, 2020 (Wed.) 17:00 to November 19, 2020 (Thu.) noon) (Tentative, Japan standard time)
Poster presenters’ Instructions
- Please register your digital poster data in advance.
- Please check the "Data Registration (Oral / Poster)" page on this website and register.
(Data registration period: November 4, 2020 (Wed) 17:00 to November 25, 2020 (Wed.) noon) (Tentative, Japan standard time)
Poster presentation and discussion
There is no poster discussion time.
The one-minute presentation that was scheduled every year will be canceled due to the change to virtual meeting.
Questions from participants will be sent directly to the email address of the presenter who registered in advance. Please answer as much as possible.
Concerning Conflict of Interest
All speakers must disclose any COI (Conflict of Interest) on the second slide of the presentation.
All Poster Presenters must disclose COI (Conflict of Interest) on the lower right-hand corner of the poster.
Please download the form for the disclosure slide from the meeting website.
Format 1-A. (no COI)
Format 1-B. (with COI)
Request to the Japanese Presenters
(The presenters of Plenary Session, Concurrent Oral Session, Poster)
Only the members of the Japanese Society for Investigative Dermatology are able to present their work at the annual meeting. It is requested that non-members join the Japanese Society for Investigative Dermatology by downloading the application form from the JSID website.
Shinjuku Lambdax Bldg., 4-12, Okubo 2-chome, Shinjuku-ku, Tokyo 169-0072 Japan
Phone: +81-3-5291-6231, FAX: +81-3-5291-2176